If you ever wanted to try out staying as a Spire Elite member, now is the time. IHG is offering instant Spire Elite status to new and existing corporate employees. If you follow our maximizing IHG reward points strategies, you can end up with tons of reward points. Here's how it works:
Get instant Spire Elite Status
- To get instant spire, you need to register for the offer first. Make sure your IHG account is registered with your official email address.
- If you are an employee of an 'eligible company', you should be upgraded to Spire Elite within 5 to 10 business days. Generally, a lot faster than that.
- Your Spire Elite status would be valid for 90 days.
How to retain the Spire Elite status?
You will get all Spire Elite benefits for 90 days post the registration for the offer. However, you can retain the status till the end of 2020 by staying for 10 or more nights within that 90 day period.
If not Spire, retain Platinum status.
If you are not able to stay 10 nights, you can retain IHG Platinum Elite status till end of 2020 by staying 5 or more nights.
15,000 bonus points
It keeps getting better. You can also get 15,000 bonus points if you stay 3 times during the offer period. This is how it plays:
- Stay once and earn 1,000 IHG® Rewards Club bonus points
- Stay twice and earn 4,000 IHG® Rewards Club bonus points
- Stay three times and earn 10,000 IHG® Rewards Club bonus points
Good to know
- The Offer is valid from October 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
- Members must book their stay using the corresponding IHG corporate travel booking codes through the Eligible Company corporate booking tool or booking direct at ihg.com with a minimum qualifying rate of $35 per night.
- Reservations consumed prior to registration or outside the offer period will not be eligible.
- This Offer is only available for each new booking/stay during the offer period.